A COMPANY DEDICATED TO OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Certified Refrigeration & Mechanical, Inc. is a company dedicated to providing refrigeration service excellence. Through our four divisions, we offer statewide service solutions at the local level to meet our customer’s refrigeration, HVAC and food service equipment repair and maintenance needs. Serving all four major regions throughout Wisconsin, we have worked hard to develop and maintain a strong reputation as a leader in our industry. Using the largest state-of-the-art refrigeration training lab in the state, CRM’s certification process ensures that technicians are professionally competent before being allowed to service our customer’s equipment.
At CRM, we believe that refrigeration service is a partnership. Through the use of technology, knowledge and experience, we provide our customers with insight to help them make good business decisions regarding their equipment and maintenance options. We further support our customers with energy assessments, upgrade opportunities, and numerous other solutions to minimize downtime and reduce the number of service calls they experience.
We are proud to say we are first and foremost a Wisconsin service company and a member of the CoolSys family of brands. CoolSys is the parent company of marketing-leading refrigeration, HVAC and energy-optimization businesses across North America, and is dedicated to providing premier solutions and superior quality to its customers with best-in-class service, technology and exceptional value. This ensures our customers have access to the most advanced technology and resources while still receiving friendly, local customer service from experts that understand the Wisconsin market. Visit website, www.CoolSys.com, to learn more about our parent company.
Who We Service
Certified Refrigeration and Mechanical, Inc. and its divisions offer around the clock local statewide commercial service solutions.
- Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Liquor Stores
- Floral Shops
- Health Care
- Assisted Living
- Industrial/Cold Storage Warehouses
- Sports and Entertainment Centers
- 3rd Party
What We Service
Commercial Refrigeration/HVAC, Food Service Equipment, Cooking Equipment including:
- Air Conditioning
- Back Bar Coolers
- Blast Chillers
- Ice Machines
- Reconditioned Equipment
- Supermarket Refrigeration
- Display Coolers
- Display Freezers
- Reach-In Coolers
- Reach-In Freezers
- Walk-In Coolers
- Walk-In Freezers
- Prep Tables
- Coffee Brewers
- Soda Systems
- Exhaust Hoods
- Glass Washers
- Griddles/Char Grills
- Juice Dispensers
- Soup Warmers
- Steam Tables
- Water Filters
- Booster Heaters
The CRM Advantage
CRM is dedicated to:
- State-wide 24/7 Service Coverage means peace of mind for our customers
- Manufacturer-Certified and Specialized Technicians to ensure repairs are handled by experts
- Professional Appearance because we respect our customers’ workplace
- Responsive Customer Service because your request is important
- In-House Refrigeration Training/Technology Lab (Ongoing Education) to ensure your needs are satisfied by experts
- Professional Parts and Equipment Procurement to reduce equipment downtime
- Customer Interaction Technologies (CRM phone app and handheld electronic dispatching system) for rapid and accurate deployment
- Energy Efficiency and Mechanical Optimization Solutions to maximize uptime while reducing energy spend
- Project Teams – New Installations and Remodels to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and per specifications
- Able to Work Efficiently with 3rd Party Providers for seamless projects for our customers
Meet Our Management Team
Gary is the founder and president of CRM. For the past 35 years, he has created and led HVAC/R contracting businesses, providing process and financial improvement leadership. Additionally, he was previously responsible for the branch operations of the Climate Control Solutions business of Ingersoll-Rand. Gary holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master’s in Business from Purdue University.
Chris’s career includes 20+ years of experience in the application of Refrigeration and HVAC design, direct sales support, and operations support for HVAC/R contracting businesses. He has also provided extensive direct sales support for OEM equipment manufacturers. Chris holds a Bachelor’s Degree in HVAC/R Engineering Technology from Ferris State University.